For exporting companies in the non-ferrous metals industry, who want to comply with the European or North American standards for quality, we can offer assistance in the development of:
- Quality management systems according to ISO 9001:2008 (2014 in draft only)
- Quality management systems according to ISO/TS 16949:2002 (automotive)
- Quality management – Customer satisfaction ISO 10003:2007
Our services include initial auditing, training, the development of dedicated procedures and top manuals, implementing the required management system and pre-auditing.
After implementing the quality management system, we will carry out a pre-audit to assure that your organisation is ready for certification by a certification body.
To improve the effectiveness of your quality management system, we can offer the implementation of:
- Statistical process control (SPC) of metallurgical processes
- Customer complaint reduction programs for the metals industry
Our experienced consultants are certified by leading European certification bodies and we are able to assist you in implementing these systems. We can also reduce your internal scrap and customer complaints
The ISO/TS 16949 standard describes the requirements for a Quality Management System with regards to the design and development, production and installation of automotive related products. The technical specification is developed by the members of the IATF and is also ISO approved. BMW, Chrysler, Ford Motor Co., Fiat, General Motors, PSA and Volkswagen AG are participating in the maintenance of this Quality Management System.