The Master Class Aluminium Technology is designed by BONIJM, Centre for Non-Ferrous Technology, Training and Development as an in-company training as well as for individual registration.
Course students should have at least the practical level of a finished bachelor study.
The Master Class Aluminium Technology touches all the aspects of aluminium, aluminium processing and its applications, but specifically goes into depth with:
- Metallurgy, properties and microstructural control
- Semi-product processing such as casting technology, extrusion technology, rolling technology, joining and welding and aluminium recycling
- Mechanical design and performance
- Corrosion mechanisms and corrosion protection
- Surface technologies
- New process and product developments
- Market trends and developments
Lecturers of the Master Class Aluminium Technology are the BONIJM course directors and other experts selected from universities, institutions and from the industry with an international reputation.
The Master Class Aluminium Technology is conducted in English.
Based on this broad program we can also deliver tailor-made courses, built around Master Class modules.
For example a dedicated extrusion course containing the modules of basic metallurgy, casting technology and extrusion technology.
Thus a complete educational package for managers employed in the aluminium extrusion industry.
Please contact us for your dedicated solution.
Click here to visit the BONIJM website.
BONIJM is an initiative from Katgerman Aluminium Technology, van de Velde Consultancy and Quality Consultants BV